Blog / FAQs

Who Will Pay My Expenses and Medical Bills if I’m in a Car Accident or Crash?

Who will pay for your medical bills after a car accident – your PIP insurance? If so, how much? Learn what is covered by PIP if you’ve been in an accident.

How Can We Help?

Please call us at 413.781.0000 or fill out this form.

  • The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.