Terms & Conditions
By using the Alekman DiTusa website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- Limitation of Liability. Neither Alekman DiTusa LLC nor any of its affiliates, employees, agents,contractors, officers, directors, members, owners, writers, contributors, or content providers (collectively, “Alekman DiTusa Parties”) any liability to you or anyone acting on your behalf arising out of your use of the Alekman DiTusa website (the “Website”). By using the Website you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless any and all of the Alekman DiTusa Parties from and against any and all claims that may be made against the foregoing by you or anyone acting on your behalf.
- Alekman DiTusa LLC Does Not Provide Legal or other Professional Advice. Neither Alekman DiTusa LLC nor any of its officers, directors, or owners are engaged in providing legal or financial services or advice through Alekman DiTusa LLC. No attorney-client privilege shall exist in connection with any services or advice that may be provided by Alekman DiTusa or any of its officers, directors, or owners. Attorneys and law firms are subject to various forms of regulation, including, without limitation, rules and regulations typically promulgated by state and federal courts and bar associations. Alekman DiTusa LLC does not make any representations or warranties that any advice, services, or work complies with any rules or regulations governing attorney and/or law firms and/or the practice of law. It is the sole responsibility of any attorneys and law firms using to ensure compliance with any marketing that they may be undertaken by or for them.
- Use of the Alekman DiTusa Blog. We are under no obligation to continue the Alekman DiTusa blog, and we may discontinue their use at any time and without any notice to users, members, or others who may make postings on the Website. We reserve the right to change or modify our Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. All users of our Website will be subject to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use as the same may be in effect from time to time. If any of the provisions of this Terms and Conditions of Use are deemed invalid, or for any reason deemed unenforceable, the remaining Terms and Conditions of Use shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
- Changes and Severability. We reserve the right to change or modify our Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. All users of our Website will be subject to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use as the same may be in effect from time to time. If any of the provisions of this Terms and Conditions of Use are deemed invalid, or for any reason deemed unenforceable, the remaining Terms and Conditions of Use shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
- Copyright. Except as specifically stated in this Terms and Conditions of Use or in our Website, this site, the layout of this site, the software and code relating to the Website, and all other aspects of the Website are all protected by United States and international copyright laws and other intellectual rights protection laws. The Website includes articles, photographs, and other materials licensed from third parties, and we do not claim any right in such materials except for rights that may be conferred upon us pursuant to a license or similar agreement.
- Marks. We or our Affiliates or owners may also file for federal trademark or service mark registrations for other marks that we may display on our Website, either now or in the future, including,without limitation, the Alekman DiTusa mark. In addition, we or our Affiliates claim trademark and/or service mark protection in all other marks in our website denoted by the mark. All other trademarks used on the Website that refer to other companies are the property of their respective owners.
How Can We Help?
Please call us at 413.781.0000 or fill out this form.